Fried Mozzarella Sticks, crunchy accompaniment for any burger!! Cheesiest recipe for a party starter and for kids...
- 6 Roll sheets
- Mozzarella stick
- Salt per taste
- 1 Egg
- Bread crumbs
Steps to make it,
- Flour paste- Mix one part flour with one part of water (eg, 1 cup flour and 1 cup water, or 1/2 cup flour and 1/2 cup water) until you get a thick glue-like consistency. Add a bit more water if it's too thick.
- Cover mozzarella sticks in the rolling sheets, and use flour paste to stick the corners.
- Dip each cheese stick into the beaten egg so that it is evenly coated on all the sides.
- Roll the cheese sticks in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- In wok, heat oil and deep fry cheese sticks until they turn golden brown from all the sides.