Did you know that the best halal market in the midwest is online and can be delivered right to your doorstep. At Mirchi Masalay we have top quality halal certified products available. In fact, we have more than only quality halal meats - our wide-variety of collections can be found here. Also, we are now delivering all over the United States and along with halal meat delivery in the midwest.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, it can be difficult to ensure routinely trips to the supermarket. Our top customer service representatives will make it easy for you to get exactly the items you need in a timely manner. You can even check out customer reviews to verify our services!
In this article, we will guide you on how to order halal meat to your home address using our website and we will give you ideas on what to buy from halal meat markets.
Halal Meat Delivery Midwest
If you're new to our website - welcome! Our easy to use website will have you checked out in no time. Here are a few basic steps to follow when ordering halal meat in the midwest and elsewhere:
- Browse through our products and see which items you need.
- Once you decide, select add to cart.
- We often have discounts when ordering more than one of the same item. You can find these on the cart page.
- Next, you need to verify your Zip Code to ensure local delivery to your area. In case your address is not active, be sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our quick customer service will open your location.
- Choose your delivery date and time. Generally, all orders within the state of Illinois will be shipped the next day between 4pm - 11pm. However, you may choose to order items a week in advance. Let’s say you are planning a particular celebration, such as Eid, and you want your halal meat to freshly arrive the night before. All you need to do is select the appropriate date and time and you’re all set!
- We do not send delivery updates unless there has been an unexpected delay. However, if you would like to email us any inquiries about your order, we are always available. You may also add your phone number at the checkout in case you do wish to receive updates.
Our goal at Mirchi Masalay is to ensure that getting halal meat delivered to your doorstep is quick and easy. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on our products and services.
Chicago Zabiha Halal Meat Market
Zabiha halal meat markets actually sell a lot of special items that are difficult to find at your local Chicago grocery. If your wondering what to buy, we’ve compiled a couple must have items when ordering:
- Spices: A wide variety of species is very common at halal markets. Whether you're looking for Indian spices such as Garam masala, or a commonly used Middle Eastern spice like Sumac, halal markets like Mirchi Masalay got you covered. Even if you’ve never used these species before, it would be a great idea to try them out in your next meal! You can even find bottled cooking sauces like korma sauce which is great to use with chicken.
- Labne, Syrian Cheese, and Arabian Cheese: These are all delicious choices of dairy. labne is a commonly used dip in the Middle East and can be used in many different ways. Traditionally, many Arabs like to drizzle olive oil and Zataar over it and have it with pita bread. Some might even add olives, tomatoes, or cucumbers. Usually, slices of cheese are also consumed with the labne.
- Frozen Delights: Frozen Indian breads, snacks and batter are highly in stock. Whether it’s frozen masala, vada, idli or paratha and chapati, halal markets got you covered. With many different flavors and types, like spinach chapati or whole wheat chapati, you can try and choose your favorites. Beyond that, there’s also frozen lamb seekh kebabs or chicken seekh kebabs. You can check out this recipe on how to flavor your kebabs.
- Feta: One prominent item you will find at halal markets is feta cheese. Different types of feta, whether it’s made from cow, sheep, or goat, are usually available. Even different flavored feta, like tomato and basil or garlic and herb, are present.
- Canned Products: You will often find canned products that might seem new. This could be something like canned mango pulp, canned chickpeas, canned white kidney beans, canned baba ghanouj, and much more. Some of these, like the kesar mango pulp, are exclusively from high quality Indian mangos and can’t be found elsewhere. It would be a great addition in a smoothie or a mango lassi.
- Special Sweets: It’s likely you’ll find new types of sweets you haven’t seen before when browsing through a halal market. One example is the sweet and crispy rajgira chikki, which is also good for your health as it is made from the seeds of the amaranth plant! Another example of a sweet and health choice is peanut ladoo. A third example are these punjabi cookies which are Indian made with whole wheat great to have with coffee and tea. Lastly, we have rasmalai - a spongy cardamom flavored sweet ball.
- Tahini: While you can find tahini at your local grocery, halal markets usually have a larger supply and diversity of tahini. There are so many things you can make with tahini, like adding it as a dip to your falafel or spreading it on toast.
While we are located in Chicago, our customers are all over. We have halal meat delivery in New York, halal meat delivery in Houston, halal meat delivery in LA, halal meat delivery in Dallas, and halal meat delivery in Detroit. Find out why our customers are choosing Mirchi Masalay for their halal delivery needs today
If it’s your first time visiting a halal meat market, don’t be afraid to try new things. And if it’s not, then welcome back! At Mirchi Masalay you will find smart things to buy at good deals. If you're still not sure what to buy, check out our Youtube channel and watch our various delicious recipe videos.