Halal Meat Delivered
Do you love tasty food? Do you love convenience? What if we told you that you could have both of those combined? It can be such a hassle to have to go out and shop for your food in many areas. To make your life a little bit easier, we offer a wide variety of halal meat and other halal food that can be ordered with just the click of your finger.
In this article, you will learn about what halal food is, the benefits of halal food, how halal meat deliveries work, and how we ensure that you have a quick and easy delivery of tasty halal food.
First, the big question to answer is, “What is halal food?” To keep it brief, simple, and to the point, halal is used to refer to things, in this case food, that are lawful. In Arabic, “halal” means permissible or allowed. Then, when you combine the word “halal” and food, it essentially means food that you are allowed or permitted to eat, following the guidelines of the Qur’an. There are many different rules that Muslims have to follow when it comes to what types of food they put into their bodies. For example, the animal must be healthy when it is slaughtered and a blessing must be said over the animal during the slaughtering process.
The Qur’an doesn’t only lay out the foods that are lawful or permitted to eat. It also outlines the types of food that you are not allowed to eat. In other words, it tells you the forbidden foods. According to the law, Muslims cannot consume pork, pork by-products, animals that were dead before slaughtering, animals that were not slaughtered properly, carnivorous animals, birds of prey, land animals without external ears, blood, blood by-products, or alcohol.
Of course, there are so many other things that go into a food being halal; however, this is the most simple and quick response to answer the question of “What is halal food?”
Benefits of halal food
After learning a very brief overview of what halal food is, you might be wondering if you have to be Muslim to eat the food. Luckily, anyone can eat halal food! You do not have to be Muslim to enjoy this tasty food.
Here, are some of the benefits that are associated with eating halal food:
- Lower chances of food poisoning. Because halal food has so many regulations that go along with it, there is a lower chance of it being contaminated. For instance, the animals are required to be kept healthy in order to be slaughtered properly. On the other hand, a lot of times regular food comes from animals that are kept in bad conditions, making the animals sick and not very safe to eat.
- Keeps you healthy. As mentioned time and time again, halal food consists of so many different rules that must be followed in order for the food to be considered halal. For instance, halal food must be free from any impurities, like blood. In addition, when you follow a halal diet, you are not consuming any alcohol. By simply avoiding alcohol consumption, you can seriously decrease your chances of suffering from many alcohol-related diseases.
- Don’t consume harmful or contaminated substances. Halal meat is prepared in a very specific manner. For instance, after the animal has been slaughtered and blessed, it must be drained of all of its blood. Animal blood can harbor many different harmful impurities that can seriously harm your body. However, because the animal blood is drained out of the animal, you are getting rid of the possibility of falling ill from animal blood.
- Improve your metabolism. One of the key things to maintain a healthy metabolism is by making sure you are putting good, nutritious food into your body. Halal food definitely fits into this high quality and nutritious category because of all of the careful steps that are taken to ensure that the food is following the laws laid out in the Qur’an.
- More ethical. In order for the animal to be properly slaughtered, it must be healthy. This means that they keep the animals in clean and natural conditions to reduce the chances of catching a disease. In addition, many people believe that the slaughtering process is more humane than the regular process. For instance, the halal slaughtering process is believed to cause less pain and less stress to the animal.
Grocery delivery in Chicago
Halal meat deliveries is exactly what it sounds like. It is a food delivery service that has lots of yummy halal meat to pick from. More and more people are turning to online services to shop safely, whether that means doing your weekly grocery shopping trip or buying new clothes. At times, it might have been difficult for you to find halal food at your local grocery story. Now, with so many people choosing to grocery shop online, you might find it even harder to find that tasty halal chicken or beef, or whatever it might be, through online shopping. However, with halal meat deliveries, you can enjoy fresh, high-quality halal meats that will be delivered right to your doorstep. There is nothing better than enjoying tasty, healthy, and high-quality food that you didn’t even have to leave your house to go and get. With a simple click of a button, you can order your groceries to be delivered in a timely manner.
There are so many grocery delivery services out there; however, there are not many halal delivery services to choose from. We are the largest online Asian grocery store. We offer so many spices from all around the globe, making it easy to bring international cuisine to your own home.
Although we are a fully online company that is based out of Chicago, we ship groceries all across the United States. Our delivery hours are Monday through Fridays from 6pm to 11pm and Saturday and Sundays from 2pm to 10pm. Once you place your order, you will receive delivery updates so that you will never have to wonder where your food is.
So, if you are constantly on the hunt for good halal food, look no further! Take a look at our wide variety of food options and place your first order today.