When you eat a specific diet due to food allergies or restrictions for religious purposes, it can be difficult to find exactly what you need in every grocery store or market. You might even find yourself having to go to multiple shops to find the food that you need. Not only is this inconvenient to do, it is also extremely time consuming. In today’s busy world, no one has time to make extra stops.
Luckily, there is another option. Instead of driving around to multiple stores, trying to find food that you can actually eat and enjoy, you can grocery shop online. Mirchi Masalay is a fully online grocery store that sells a wide variety of halal food and Indian spices. Although we are based out of midwest, don’t let the location stop you. We ship and deliver groceries all over the United States, making it easy and convenient for customers to access delicious Halal foods.
In this article, you will learn about how our grocery service works, some of the basic food essentials that you should buy from the halal grocery store, and how the butchering process works for halal meat and how it differs from regular meat.
Halal grocery near me
As mentioned earlier, we are a fully online-based Asian grocery store. We offer a wide variety of foods that you usually cannot find at your local grocery store. We sell foods from brands like 24 Mantra, Bob’s Red Mill, Gits, MTR, Swad, Shan, and so much more. That’s one of the great things about our business. We sell foods that can be quite difficult to find in the traditional grocery stores.
Another great thing about our business is the fact that it is so convenient to use. You don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home! All you have to do is select all the products that you want and add them to your shopping cart. Then, you verify your zip code, and pick the date and time that you would like your groceries to be delivered.
Our delivery times are Monday through Friday from 6pm to 11pm and Saturday and Sunday from 2pm to 10pm. Your grocery order will be considered a local delivery if you live in Illinois. Local orders will be delivered the next day between 4pm and 11pm. Your grocery order will be considered shipping if you live in any other state, other than Illinois. Out of state orders take 2-4 business days. The exact shipping time might vary depending on your location and your order. Once your items have shipped, you will receive the tracking information so that you will know where your food is and when it will arrive at your doorstep.
Halal meat market near me
Not only do we sell a variety of delicious Indian foods, but we also sell halal meat. All of the organic chicken and red meats that we sell, which consists of lamb, beef, and goat, are halal products. This means that all of these meat products follow the halal rules and regulations.
What should I buy from the halal market?
If you are new to buying and eating halal food or simply want to know some of the essentials that you should buy from the store, here are some suggestions on what to add to your cart on your next grocery order.
- Feta. Oftentimes, you can find all sorts of feta at halal stores. Yes, regular grocery stores sell feta; however, once you try the different kinds of feta that are available at halal markets and grocery stores, it will be hard to go back to the typical feta you find in regular stores.
- Indian Spices. If you are trying out a new recipe that requires spices that are not sold at your local grocery store, chances are that you can find them at your local halal market. You can even find the typical spices that are found in regular grocery stores but at the halal market, they are oftentimes sold in bulk at a very good price. Spices can seriously elevate your dishes and bring all sorts of international cuisines to your cooking.
- Tahini. Even though you can find tahini at most grocery stores, the halal markets have a much wider variety of tahini available.
- Dates. Dates are a wonderful source of something sweet when you have a craving for desserts. Also, they are very versatile. They are a great snack to eat by themselves, mixed into granola, or even blended in a smoothie to add a little sweetness.
- Labneh. Labneh is a very thick Middle Eastern yogurt cheese. This yogurt cheese is so delicious and creamy that once you get a taste of it, you will never want to go back to eating regular yogurt. You can eat it with some fruit and honey, drizzled with olive oil and served with pita bread, and you can even use it to make a cheesecake.
Of course, you can buy many of these foods at regular grocery stores; however, there’s just something about the taste of these foods when they come from your local halal market.
You heard the term “halal meat” earlier in this article. You might even be asking yourself, “What is halal meat?” Well, to keep it brief and to the point, halal meat follows a number of different rules that classify the meat as being halal. The main thing that determines whether or not the meat is halal is in the slaughtering process. For instance, the animal must be butchered with a clean cut across the neck. In addition, it has to be done by a practicing Muslim who will say a blessing over the animal. There are many other things that go into ensuring that the meat is halal certified, but that is one of the biggest things that separates halal meat from regular meat.
Halal store near me
If you are wondering about how to place order from a store that sells halal certified foods, look no further. Browse our list of groceries and place your first order today.